Things have been pretty crazy in our house lately. We've been tossing sicknesses back and forth between Robert & I, so it's been a pretty hard month health-wise.
Davis and I got to go visit the Stroud side of the family last week in Texas. We stayed a whole week and got to have fun with the family. Davis loved seeing his grammy and pappy (and aunts & uncles, and his great-granny & papa) :) It's always fun to go back home though. Davis & I were glad to see Daddy again.
Davis his just getting bigger and bigger & getting more and more fun. He is talkative sometimes. He likes making noises and now he's doing even better with his hands. He will hit stuff and grab stuff and play with things in his mouth. He loves his little giraffe and pooh bear toys! Every time we dangle one of those in front of him he gets overly excited and can't wait to get it in his hands and so he can put his mouth all over it.
Robert seems to be getting better from his cold. I can't believe that I'm getting sick all over again! I was sick before going to Texas, but when we left I felt fine - I was fine the whole time we were in Texas - and then we come back and I get sick again! Even worse than the first time! I just hope it goes away soon.
We finally got all of our new curtains put up, I'm pretty excited about that. The house is coming together, too. I've been working a lot the past few weeks trying to get the whole house organized, and we seem to be getting pretty close! :) I like cleaning my house. Hopefully I can get most of my little projects done before we have company next month!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment